Highlight 10 favorite summer moments
- Dismal Falls, Virginia – This trip was a favorite of mine! My friend and I went yesterday. It was fun.
- My oldest daughter was married on July 17th. She has turned 20 yrs old on July 9th.
- I’m proud of my youngest daughter who is 16yrs old. She done great in school, has a job and just purchased a car.
- A store where I got my 1st puppy when I was 4yrs old has been closed for a lot of years. This summer someone bought the building and turned it into an old fashioned ice cream shop. The ice cream is delicious.
- Taking a drive through the countryside is always a plus.
- Floating on the New River that runs through my town is always peaceful for me.
- Having good luck with my flower garden is always a delight.
- Finding wonderful books while shopping has been great. I highly recommend ‘Plain Heathen Mischief’ by Martin Clark.
- The full moons this summer have been breathtaking.
- Finding new places is my favorite type of travel. Just to get in a car and go wherever your heart says to drive.
This post was written for Mama Kat’s Writing Workshop