6 Quotes I Love
1.) List 6 of your favorite quotes.
2.) Talk about a time you faced a fear.
3.) Tell us about a love story that makes you happy.
4.) The last thing your pet destroyed.
5.) Share Spring inspired craft
1. ~Let me tell you a few things about regret…There is no end to it. You cannot find the beginning of the chain that brought us from there to here. Should you regret the whole chain, and the air in between, or each link separately as if you could uncouple them? Do you regret the beginning which ended so badly, or just the ending itself?~ Janet Fitch
2. ~The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends.~ Friedrich Nietzsche
3. ~You don’t need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.~ Bob Dylan
4. ~Time’s march is a web of causes and effects, and asking for any gift of mercy, however tiny it might be, is to ask that a link be broken in that web of iron, ask that it be already broken. No one deserves such a miracle.~ Jorge Luis Borges A Prayer
(Translated by Andrew Hurley)
5. ~”Was it you that killed me, or did I kill you?” Abel answered. “I don’t remember anymore; here we are, together, like before.” “Now I know that you have truly forgiven me,” Cain said, “because forgetting is forgiving. I, too, will try to forget.” Jorge Luis Borges – Legend (Translated by Andrew Hurley)
6. ~”The human race is unimportant. It is the self that must not be betrayed.”
“I suppose one could say that Hitler didn’t betray his self.”
“You are right. He did not. But millions of Germans did betray their selves. That was the tragedy. Not that one man had the courage to be evil. But that millions had not the courage to be good.”~ John Fowle