Where to begin. I guess with # 1.
1. My god-daughter gave birth to her second son yesterday at 12:15 p.m. I am thankful for her, her 1 1/2 year old son Austin, and his new baby brother, Keith.
2. I am thankful to have a tenant move from my little house that I grew up in because she was wrecking the place. Now, I have a tenant ready to move in whom I know will take care of my grandparents’ first home together and the house I grew up in.
3. Very thankful that in 7 weeks, I will be getting a Chiwawa from a good friend. He is tan with a small white heart on his forehead.
4. Thankful I have the money to do some ‘back to school’ shopping for my daughters.
5. I am so thankful we are taking a vacation on the 15th to Pigeon Forge, TN.
6. I am thankful that the Wandering Jew plant my oldest daughter gave me for Mother’s Day 3 years ago is finally filling out.
7. I am thankful for my close friend, April, who has been a God send the past couple weeks.
9. Thankful for a clean house.
10. Thankful for make-up because I’m sure my eyes have bags under them from little rest.
Hop over to Considerings and tell everyone what your thankful for.