Thank you +Michael David Saunders Hall for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award.
Here are the rules for the ones I nominate:
1. List 11 random facts about yourself
2. Nominate 11 other bloggers for the Liebster Blog Award
3. Notify these bloggers
4. Ask 11 questions that the bloggers must answer upon accepting the Liebster Blog Award
5. Link back to the person who nominated you
11 random facts about me:
1. I only wear sterling silver jewelry, with the exception of one ring, which holds my oldest daughter’s birthstone.
2. I am terrified of heights so I push myself by climbing a 40 ft. cliff and jumping off into the lake below.
3. Per above ^^^, I have been rock climbing in North Carolina at Stone Mountain, 600 ft upward.
4. My favorite holiday is Valentine’s Day whether I’m single or not because I adore the pretty pink colors and the candy.
5. The make-up I must have on before leaving the house is lipstick.
6. I own a dog named Bear, a dwarf hamster named Oreo, and am getting a new Chiwawa puppy in 6 1/2 weeks.
7. I have been in love two times.
8. People without a sense of humor bore me.
9. I rarely ever cry in front of people.
10. I would love to write a memoir, though the facts of my life scare me.
11. My favorite exercise is swimming and yoga.
My Answers to the Questions +Michael David Saunders Hall ask:
1. Favorite movie – A Beautiful Mind
2. Favorite comedian – Doug Stanhope
3. Favorite band – Matchbox 20
4. Favorite author – Mary Karr
5. Star Trek or Star Wars – Star Wars
6. Frederick Douglass said “Without struggle, there is no progress.”
7. Albert Einstein said “Imagination is more important than knowledge.”
8. I have never liked math.
9. My biggest influence was my 11th grade English teacher. He taught me a lot about writing and dreams.
10. In 11 words or less, I would describe my writing style; free verse poetry based loosely on non-fiction events of my life.
11. I’m unsure whether I would consider myself an Avant-Guardian. Maybe.
My 11 Questions to the blogs I nominate:
1. Favorite book?
2. Do you enjoy outdoor activities?
3. What is your favorite quote?
4. Do you own any pets?
5. Favorite food?
6. What time of day do you write best?
7. Can you name your muse or muses?
8. Favorite song/songwriter?
9. Who is your biggest influence?
10. Do you consider yourself shy or outgoing?
11. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
I nominate for The Liebster Blog Award the following in no particular order:
Jenny Matlock – http://jennymatlock.blogspot.com/
Owen Habel – http://owenhabel.blogspot.com/
The Purple Moose Gazette
Jeffery Chatman – http://standingtooclosetotheedge-jeffrey.blogspot.com/
MOV – http://wordcut.blogspot.com/
Charleen: – http://writingsbycharleen.blogspot.com/
+Raheema Muhammad –http://designedtorhyme.blogspot.com/
Delightful Order – http://delightfulorder.blogspot.com/
Emma Larkins –http://emmalarkins.blogspot.com/
Stephanie – http://creativeindulgences.blogspot.com/
+Renee McKinley – http://elsetimeandotherwhen.blogspot.com/
These blogs were nominated by me because they inspire me with their writing, their blogs are just that good, and some such as Delightful Order, help me to start becoming more organized. All of these blogs are wonderful. Once again, Thank you very much +Michael David Saunders Hall – http://afrodamusjonz.blogspot.com/2013/07/liebster-blog-award.html