Coming from Monday Listicles, a list about food. I listed the simple, most things I love to eat and live off of during a month. I don’t have an eating disorder. I just enjoy these things.
1. Cereal – Captain Crunch and Honey Combs is what I normally switch between. I love my Honey Combs with Very Vanilla Soy Milk.
2. Creme Filled Donuts – I adore the creme filled donuts at Sheetz.
3. Manwich – Easy to cook and taste good.
4. Macaroni Salad – I love macaroni salad and not to sound cocky, but I prefer my own. This is only because my grandmother and her sister showed me how to make it and they had their own style.
5. Brownies – I adore baking, especially sweet things and my girls love baking brownies with me.
6. Breakfast – This is what I basically call it when I make scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, and biscuits for breakfast or dinner. This is probably one of my favorite meals.
7. Baked Beans – I adore the way my granny showed me to make this too. I love bacon on top and tangy tasting.
8. McDonald’s Chicken Sandwiches – I don’t think I will ever tire of McDonald’s chicken sandwiches from the $1 menu.
9. Carnation Instant Breakfast – I take spells where I can live off this for a week or two.
10. Frozen microwavable sausage biscuits – for some reason I adore the taste of these.
There’s the simple, most things I eat in a month. What’s yours?