Here is my post for Ten Things of Thankful.
1. My printer/copier/scanner arrived today. I have desperately needed things printed out or wanted badly to scan a photo. Then just two days ago, I found myself needing to copy some papers. So, yay.
2. Thankful the sun is shining today, now if I could gather some energy before the day is over.
3. Very thankful both of my daughters enjoyed their first week back to school.
4. Thankful that I erased someone from my life that was only bringing me anger and stress. It’s hard to let go of people I care about, but when their dishonesty is hurting me worse than anything they do to help, it was time to let go.
5. Thankful for the Personal Excellence 14 Days of Gratitude Challenge, though I need to catch up somewhat.
6. Thankful my new anxiety medicine seems to be working.
7. Thankful I have a new person, with no personal connections, wanting to rent my home.
8. Thankful for all the comments and people I have met through blogging, especially the past few weeks.
9. Grateful some of my bills are getting caught up.
10. Very grateful for the possibility of going back to school for the spring at a local college.
What are you thankful for? Hop over to Considerings and share.