1. I forgot who showed me, it was either Piper at Piper Punches or Hillary from Feeling Beachie, but they showed me when inserting a code, such as for the photo above, that on WordPress I have to go through the code and redo every quotation mark in it or the photo won’t show. So, after trying to get the Ten Things of Thankful badge on this post for the 3rd time, I remembered and sure enough…………… I’m thankful it is showing!!! How’s that for a number 1?
2. I have, as usual, neglected my blogs. I get so distracted by just life. So, much to my surprise when I logged onto WordPress they had an option for an easier way to create a post. Call me cynical but I went ahead with progress, figuring I would go back to the old editor/classic mode. I’m very much surprised and thankful that the ‘easier’ posting is actually ‘easier’!
3. My days belong to my girls whether it’s summer and vacations in Tennessee, or back to school and cheerleading practices, buy this, fundraise this, send this, sign this…………………. and this is fine. That’s my job and I do it proudly. Every now and again, I need a break. Adult conversation, although my 12 year old believes she is the adult, until I have to ground her to get her to clean her room. Anyway, I am leaving in 5 hours to go to Richmond with a dear friend to the night race for NASCAR!!! We will be staying the night and coming back Sunday morning. My boyfriend who loves NASCAR was envious but has been nice enough to babysit so I can go. I am very thankful for the invite and thankful to get out of the house, ride 4 to 5 hours and watch the race live.
4. Grateful for old friends and the time spent catching up on the ‘grown up’ version of the person you knew 14 years ago, and so grateful that this person is still the terric
5. i’m thankful for sleep. Anyone that suffers from insomnia can relate to this one.
6. I’m thankful for my god-son and his girlfriend are expecting a baby boy in January.
7. # 6 and this one should have been the top 2. I am grateful that my boyfriend’s daughter is due any day now and after many miscarriages and tears, they finally got there.
8. This should be at the top also but I’m thankful both of my girls are excelling in school this year, as they have done every year.
9. Thankful for Pilates.
10. So thankful for TTofT. I know I rushed through these last ones, but I have been doing laundry and I am in a horrible habit of being late for everything. I can’t keep my friend held up, especially when she is taking me to the races!!!