1. Find a photo of yourself taken 10 years ago and display it on your blog along with a current photo. How have you changed since the day that photo was taken?
2. If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be? Why can’t it change?
3. Choose the 7th picture you took from last January and write a poem.
4. Write a blog post inspired by the word: Scarred
5. Share one piece of great advice you’ve received from someone who knows stuff…
6. Welcome to the most shocking rose ceremony in writing prompt history. Please award roses to the ten people (or items) in your life you’d like to continue pursuing a relationship with.
I went with number 1. There’s a photo of me about 10 years ago. I had just finished a 4 week training class to become a Customer Service Technician Rep at Dish Network. We had a party that day, which is where the lei came from that’s around my neck. This photo was taken in June. The next photo is from 2014. A lot has changed. I no longer own the Sunbird. My eyering is gone, although I have considered having it redone. I no longer work for Dish Network. I suppose I look younger. I have had another daughter since the past picture. So now I’m a mother of 2 girls. I think I knew more 10 years ago then I know now. Don’t we all?
Written for Mama Kat’s Writing Prompt 01.15