1. American Idol is back for a 14th season. Are you watching? Have you ever watched? If you were to audition for the show (or were made to audition), what song would you sing?
I actually watched the first couple seasons when Simon Cowell, Randy Jackson, and Paula Abdul were the judges. Then after a few seasons, I got bored with it. That’s mainly because it’s rare for me to watch t.v. and even more rare for me to find a show I stick with. If I had to sing a song, it would be Dolly Parton’s “Jolene”. That’s one tune I can sorta stick to. lol.
2. Mark Twain is quoted as saying, “If it’s your job to eat a frog, it’s best to do it first thing in the morning. And if it’s your job to eat two frogs, it’s best to eat the biggest one first.”
So when did you last have to ‘eat a frog‘? Or two? How’d that work out?
Literally, I have never eaten a frog, although I have heard many people say frog legs are excellent. Metaphorically speaking, nothing comes to mind.
3. If you were going on safari, what is the number one animal you’d want to see?
I would most likely want to see a Zebra up close. Their colors and the fact the look like a horse in a way, intrigues me.
4. January 21st is National Granola Bar Day. I know. Do you like granola bars? Chewy or crunchy? Your favorite flavor? How about regular granola? Let’s exhaust this topic in honor of the holiday okay?
lol. I don’t dislike granola bars. I don’t eat them all the time. My 12 year old can live off of them. When I do eat them, I like the chewy, chocolate chip kind. The regular granola bars aren’t bad.
5. If only__________________________________________.
If only the temperatures would rise above 30%. I stay cold, and cannot get warm, so going outside sucks for me.
6. You can add one item to your bedroom. What will it be? Keep it family friendly please.
An antique vanity set like the one my aunt had. With the round mirror in the middle, the dip down, then the two rising sides where a couple drawers were located, and the comfy gorgeous seat.
7. What is one thing you’ve enjoyed about winter thus far? If it’s not winter in your corner of the globe, what season is it, and what is something you’ve enjoyed about whatever season it happens to be?
I enjoyed the Christmas lights and displays.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I’ll never understand why people run heat in the winter, and air conditioners in the summer. Seems human nature is to be dissatisfied.