Here is my post for Ten Things of Thankful.
1. My printer/copier/scanner arrived today. I have desperately needed things printed out or wanted badly to scan a photo. Then just two days ago, I found myself needing to copy some papers. So, yay.
2. Thankful the sun is shining today, now if I could gather some energy before the day is over.
3. Very thankful both of my daughters enjoyed their first week back to school.
4. Thankful that I erased someone from my life that was only bringing me anger and stress. It’s hard to let go of people I care about, but when their dishonesty is hurting me worse than anything they do to help, it was time to let go.
5. Thankful for the Personal Excellence 14 Days of Gratitude Challenge, though I need to catch up somewhat.
6. Thankful my new anxiety medicine seems to be working.
7. Thankful I have a new person, with no personal connections, wanting to rent my home.
8. Thankful for all the comments and people I have met through blogging, especially the past few weeks.
9. Grateful some of my bills are getting caught up.
10. Very grateful for the possibility of going back to school for the spring at a local college.
What are you thankful for? Hop over to Considerings and share.
- Sometimes I feel like there is so _____ and that I will never _____.
- I never tire of _____
- I love the charity ___ because it strives to ____
- My dream job would be ____ because I’d get to ____
1. Sometimes I feel like there is so much to do and that I will never get organized.
2. I never tire of reading good books.
3 I love the charity Relay For Life because it strives to involve the community in helping raise cancer awareness.
4. My dream job would be being a photographer because I’d get to take interesting photos and capture precious moments in time.
This is a blog hop!!!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…
Where to begin. I guess with # 1.
1. My god-daughter gave birth to her second son yesterday at 12:15 p.m. I am thankful for her, her 1 1/2 year old son Austin, and his new baby brother, Keith.
2. I am thankful to have a tenant move from my little house that I grew up in because she was wrecking the place. Now, I have a tenant ready to move in whom I know will take care of my grandparents’ first home together and the house I grew up in.
3. Very thankful that in 7 weeks, I will be getting a Chiwawa from a good friend. He is tan with a small white heart on his forehead.
4. Thankful I have the money to do some ‘back to school’ shopping for my daughters.
5. I am so thankful we are taking a vacation on the 15th to Pigeon Forge, TN.
6. I am thankful that the Wandering Jew plant my oldest daughter gave me for Mother’s Day 3 years ago is finally filling out.
7. I am thankful for my close friend, April, who has been a God send the past couple weeks.
9. Thankful for a clean house.
10. Thankful for make-up because I’m sure my eyes have bags under them from little rest.
Hop over to Considerings and tell everyone what your thankful for.