1. Share a 10th grade memory.
2. Look into your archives. What were you blogging about a year ago around this time? Are you still dealing with the same thing? Your thoughts?
3. Write a blog post inspired by the word: falling.
4. Book review!
5. 10 things you love about Spring.
6. Share a quote you love.
7. Spring Cleaning! Share a before and after photo of a room you recently tackled.
“We are here to unlearn the teachings of the church, state, and our educational system. We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.”
This is a link up to Mama Kat’s Writing Workshop. Hop over there, choose a prompt, blog about it, share, and read other’s post. Easy Peasy!