This is for Considerings, Ten Things of Thankful.
1. Thankful that my oldest daughter wants to help with dishes in a minute. Very cool. She volunteered!!
2. Thankful I’m getting a Chiwawa puppy in 3 weeks.
3. Thankful for all the people I have met through blogging. I have met some people whom I considered friends and I’m honored they allow me to be in their life.
4. Thankful for music I just discovered. I love any genre of music as long as it makes me feel something. Apparently, this is not new music, but I hadn’t heard it before and this is the new album. The National singing ‘Graceless’. It touches my soul.
5. Thankful that both children are still enjoying school even though it’s going on the 3rd week.
6. Thankful because an idea popped in my head yesterday. I think I have shown photos on here of the Wandering Jew plant my oldest daughter gave me for Mother’s Day in 2011. It is growing wonderfully, which is a surprise because I normally don’t have a green thumb. My idea was to take some of my starters that I was getting ready to plant back into my pot, and get two pots to get them started new. Then by Christmas they should be a decent size and I am giving one to my boyfriend’s mother and one to his sister-n-law. I know they will appreciate the thought as well as the beauty of the plant.
7. Thankful it’s Labor Day weekend so the girls and I both have an extra day to sleep in.
8. Thankful I have gotten back into yoga and meditation. It really does the mind and body good.
9. Thankful the Vans tennis shoes I ordered the girls a week before school started finally came in Tuesday so they could wear them to school.
10. Thankful today has been a stress free day, though I haven’t done much of anything.