- The last time my heart melted was because…
- A list of 15 ideas to make this your best year yet.
- Write about how you would spend the perfect Snow Day.
- Write a blog post inspired by the word: free.
- Share something that you worked on this week.
- Share a favorite recipe you have been loving
5. Working more on my goals with my Perfectly Posh business.
6. Sleeping more at night
7. Write a plan on exercise: I’m not trying to lose a lot of weight… Just be more tone and in shape.
8. This may fall in with # 7 but eating 3 meals a day and eating healthier
9. Getting my license back.
10. Finding an inexpensive car.
11. Return to blogging on here at least every other day instead of every other month
12. Submitting more of my poetry
13. Stop procrastinating; on everything
14. Making “To Do” list and actually doing the things on the list
15. Going to a dentist to get my teeth fixed would make this the best year ever for sure.
What can you list to make this your best year ever? You can link over to Mama Kat’s Losin It Writer’s Workshop.
I’m just going through the motions.
Void of any real emotion.
Suicide is a selfish notion that I entertain.
Hear you asking what’s the matter?
Saying how you miss my laughter.
I know the love you’re after I can’t give away.
Find myself saying words I hate like it’s me, not you.
I know I’ll miss you when it’s too late and it’ll be my loss.
Swear to you if I knew the reasons for the changes you are seeing
I’d gladly unload my heavy burdens at your feet.
Standing at the edge of nothing.
Feel my heart ripping open and I can’t stop the pain.
You will see I was haunting my life.
Untouchable, unlovable and always on the outside staring in.
Maybe tomorrow will be better and I can love you more than I ever have.
So you’ll know it was I that was sick and you can carry on when I’m gone.
Written for Yeah Write
Four in the morning, radio playing that song
Reminding me how everything went wrong
Still I can’t seem to find any reason why I should be alone
Mascara leaving black trails down my face
Explain to me how we even come to this place
Broke down, beaten, and tired of pain
How could you leave me screaming your name
Promised to love me for the rest of our days
Was my emotions just a game
My heart will never be the same
A year gone by and now it’s a crying shame
I couldn’t make you love me
Written for VisDare
*I normally don’t use rhyming in my poetry but I thought I’d play with it some. Anyone want to share your opinion…. please leave a comment.*